Beijing Travel Tips
Beijing is famous both at home and abroad. If you go to Beijing for the first time, there are many points to pay attention to. The matters needing attention when traveling to Beijing for the first time are listed as follows:
- You should find a place to stay before you go to Beijing. It is recommended to live within the second Ring Road of Beijing, where transportation is convenient in the center of the city and the distance to various scenic spots is relatively close.
- You can choose hotels near Qianmen, Wangfujing, Xidan, Dongdan, Chongwenmen, Houhai and Gulou. There are many budget hotels and hotels in these places, which cost more than 100 to 200 yuan a night.
- A map of Beijing. This is very important, because the scenic spots in Beijing are not big, and you may be able to visit many places in one day, so it is important to buy a map to make a plan, saving time and money.
- It is suggested to apply for a bus card after going to Beijing, which can save a lot of money. the card is issued at the entrance of the subway station and many other places, and the return place is at the Beijing Railway Station, Fuxingmen Metro Station and other places.
- There are many thieves on the bus in Beijing, so pay attention to your belongings.
- Beijing's black taxi, black motorcycle more, we should pay attention to distinguish, generally to Jing B as the license plate number of the car is a regular taxi.
When traveling to Beijing, we should pay attention to time nodes, itinerary planning, careful compulsory consumption, sun protection, words and deeds, and so on. Pay attention to the time node: Beijing is a political center city, many political events will affect your travel, before leaving, be sure to check the news as much as possible to avoid such a time point. For example, during major meetings, visits to Tiananmen Square will be banned, scenic spots will be temporarily closed when some heads of state visit, and some roads will be closed, traffic control, and need to make a detour. Pay attention to the distance: few cities are as big and difficult to walk as Beijing. For example, now you are standing at the front door, looking at Tiananmen Square, not far, take the bus, just one stop, feel unnecessary, and the bus stop is extremely difficult to find, you need to go through all kinds of underground passageways and take all kinds of roads. If you walk from Qianmen to Tiananmen Square, coupled with the queue, you are too tired to visit the Imperial Palace! But now there are a lot of shared bikes on the streets in Beijing, which solves this problem very well.
Pay attention to compulsory consumption: many people have come to Beijing and have been stuffed with a small national flag when they watch the raising of the national flag in Tiananmen Square. You thought it was from someone else. When you take it, people will ask you for money, and you say you won't buy it, but you already have the flag in your hand. You can't throw the flag, so you have to pay. And sell you flowers or other things at the door of Chairman Mao Memorial Hall.
Pay attention to sunscreen: Beijing is super super sunburn, and the summer lasts too long and there are so many people that it will be so hot during the peak tourist season that you doubt your life. There are too many people with sunscreen umbrellas on the streets of Beijing. You must pay attention to sunscreen when you come to play from May 1 to October 1. Be careful not to easily say that you are an outsider: in fact, this is also applicable to travel in other places to prevent intentional people from deliberately deceiving non-local tourists, but because there are too many non-local residents in Beijing, even if you speak with a dialect accent, other people won't feel anything, but don't say things like "We're from out of town" and so on.
If you come to Beijing, you can take a look at these suggestions: first, take your identity documents with you, not spray, toilet water or fruit knives. Beijing will often check identity documents from time to time. If you have a scenic spot, you also need an ID card to buy a ticket. You must take it with you. Security checks are very strict all over Beijing, and the most common contraband in summer is sunscreen spray and mosquito repellent. You can't get into the subway. Don't bring it with you. Second, renting tour guide services in scenic spots. Many scenic spots in Beijing have a rich history and culture. It is a great waste to just watch and study. Renting a tour guide and studying hard will reap great gains and make your trip worthwhile. Third, before going to the mobile phone to download mobike, OFO, Didi Taxi, Baidu map of these four kinds of APP, Beijing has a lot of bicycles, travel is very convenient, it is recommended to use. Didi carpooling is very cheap and convenient, and it is also quick to get a ride. Baidu map is very clear, Beijing road conditions are complex, we must read more maps.
Finally, summarize the notes:
- 1. Pay attention to safety and don't stay away from the team.
- 2. Take good care of your belongings.
- 3. Prepare some regular medicines such as carsickness medicine, cold medicine, band-aid, berberine and so on.
- 4. Bring enough money, ID card and student ID card.
- 5. The mobile phone is fully charged so that you can get in touch with your family and friends.
- 6. You'd better not use the toiletries of the hotel, which is not very sanitary.
- 7. Umbrella.
Beijing is the capital of China, law and order is certainly the best in the country, as long as you are careful, it will not be a big problem.