Is Shanghai Close to Beijing?
The air distance from Beijing to Shanghai is 1084 km. The railway distance from Beijing to Shanghai is 1463 kilometers. The distance of the highway from Beijing to Shanghai is 1262 kilometers.
1. The railway distance from Beijing to Shanghai is 1463 kilometers. There are 24 stations on the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway. The 19 intermediate stations include 15 prefecture-level municipal stations and 4 county-level stations. Among these stations, Beijing South Station and Shanghai Hongqiao Station are new lines on the basis of the original stations, and the rest are new stations for the Beijing-Shanghai high-speed railway.
2. The distance from Beijing to Shanghai Expressway: 1242.8 km. The Shanghai-Beijing Expressway runs from Beijing, the capital of China, to Shanghai, the leader of the Yangtze River Delta in the south, with a total length of 1261.99 kilometers, running through six provinces and cities in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu and Shanghai.
3. The straight line distance from Beijing to Shanghai on the map is 1088 kilometers. According to the data provided by Shanghai Airlines, the flight distance from Shanghai to Beijing is 1088 kilometers, which should be as close as possible to a straight line.
If you choose to drive, the whole journey is about 1207.0 kilometers.
1. If you drive, you can take the Beijing-Shanghai Expressway when you get to Beijing. The Beijing-Shanghai Expressway, with a total length of 1262 kilometers, starts from Beijing in the north, passes through Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu and Shanghai provinces and municipalities directly under the Central Government, and extends to Shanghai in the south. An economic, fast and rapid road transportation channel has been formed between North and East China.
2. Of course, besides driving, there is also a train, so the distance from Shanghai to Beijing (Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station-Beijing South Railway Station) is 1318 kilometers. The speed of the train is about 120 km / h to 160 km / h, so it should take 11 hours and 4 minutes to 8 hours and 18 minutes.
3. If you choose high-speed rail, the distance is similar to that of the train, so the speed of high-speed rail is about 250 km / h to 300 km / h, so it takes 5 hours and 18 minutes to 4 hours and 25 minutes. .
4. If you choose to fly, the flight distance from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport to Capital Airport is 1160 kilometers. The speed of the plane is about 800 kilometers per hour, so it takes one hour and 39 minutes.
Speaking of Shanghai, the prosperous areas are Huangpu District, Jing’an District, Zhabei District and Pudong New area. There is a university town in Songjiang District, which is near the end of Line 9, which is a bit remote. Pudong New area is very large, Lujiazui belongs to Pudong. In fact, as long as we live near the subway, it is very convenient to go anywhere. Shanghai’s subway is very developed! Subway bus all-in-one card. If you refund your card at any time, it’s 20 yuan. I remember the first time I went to Shanghai to play, I lived near Qibao, where there are ancient towns and snacks. Yangpu District has Fudan and Tongji. If you want to go to a famous school, you can go and have a look.
Here are the main scenic spots!
1: Tianzi Square
Must go to one of the scenic spots, is several alleys, each alley is a small shop, are selling small things, especially good-looking, fun, as well as bars, restaurants, many photography enthusiasts go there to take pictures. It’s beautiful! Each store is unique and chic. When you go, you will know that you will not be disappointed. Next to the sun and moonlight, the geographical location out of the subway entrance is the scenic spot, very convenient!
2: Qibao Ancient Town
Subway Line 9 Qibao Station is not far away. In a small old town in the city, it is quite big. In several alleys, there are small bridge and flowing water’s family, all in the style of ancient architecture, and there is also a night market nearby, where you can buy clothes and so on, which is very cheap. In the old town, there are snack streets, crabapple cakes, 5 yuan each. Qibao suggests going at night, especially lively, and there is also a night market nearby.
3: East Nanjing Road
You can take a stroll during the day, the famous pedestrian street in Shanghai. Very prosperous! Walking along the pedestrian street at night, I passed the famous hotel in Shanghai. The windows were beautiful and many people took pictures. There are also ancient buildings nearby are cultural relics, where it is very beautiful at night, walking to the Bund, the night view of the Oriental Pearl.
4: Yu Garden
In the path of the City God Temple, there is a royal courtyard, Yu Garden ~ admission 20 yuan, not expensive, it is worth going to. It is full of small courtyards, ancient buildings, ponds, trees, flowers and rockery. There are many golden fish in the river, which are fed by tourists, so the fish are all fat and all kinds of buildings are very stylish, and foreigners are taking pictures.
5: Sinan residence
There are many foreigners in this place. Basically, all the friends who learn small languages will come here. Music festivals are held in Shanghai every year, free of charge, and at different times and places. Shanghai is really rich in leisure life, with tourism festivals, marathons and so on. The local children in Shanghai are all good at learning! There are also many people who go to international schools.
6: moon ship-Italian Art Center-Chinese Art Palace
The three scenic spots are together and are the pavilions left by the World Expo at that time. The most distinctive feature of the moon ship is the spiral descent, in which there is an immersive video ~ very spectacular. The Moon Boat is the former Saudi National Pavilion of the 2010 Shanghai World Expo. With its unique display content and shocking display, it has become one of the most popular venues at the World Expo. Tickets are 60. There is also the Italian Art Center, where the venues are very artistic. The subway station under the Chinese Art Palace Station is particularly beautiful. The walls are covered with logo of the World Expo. Speaking of which, those who want to know the history of Shanghai subway can go to Xujiahui subway station, where the transit station is the largest and particularly spectacular. A subway station has 20 exits, which is shocking!
7: Toronto Art Street-Sweet Love Road-Lu Xun Park
These three scenic spots are more distinctive streets, the walls are carved, there are many old sites, Sweet Love Road, there is a mailbox nearby, that is, Lu Han visited at that time. If you like old buildings, you can go and play for about 3 hours.
8: Shanghai Wildlife Park
The wildlife park is characterized by close contact with animals such as tigers, and tickets are more expensive than 120 yuan. In addition to the common animals, if you want to see the wild, you need to buy a ticket again. The staff throws a chicken outside the car, and the tiger comes to eat. You can see it up close!
9: Shanghai Science and Technology Museum
Everyone who has seen the Ode to Joy knows that it is the place where Andy went, which is not just big, but full of common sense of science and technology. I think it’s more suitable to bring children here. There are also places like rockery, and it is also a 5a scenic spot.
Note: go to Shanghai, the subway extends in all directions, it is recommended to buy a three-day subway ticket, 45 yuan, 72 hours, three days to sit casually, very convenient; accommodation is recommended as far as possible in the people’s Park, Lujiazui. Near the Bund. Specific housing sources to see individuals need 300 yuan to 1000 + yuan, individuals prefer accommodation, it is recommended to go to Airbnb to book a room; there are essential items, sunscreen is the most important, the weather in Shanghai will be relatively hot, just take good sunscreen on it!